Lost Photos of Lost Maples

Almost a year ago, I blogged about the time I went to Lost Maples. I also lost the battery charger to a camera that my boyfriend had. We never took the time to get a new one, so the camera just sat there unused for a very long time. Well, my dad found the charger! I decided to plug the camera in and totally forgot that I had an SD card in there. Don't ask how I forgot, I just did okay. I'm notoriously forgetful! UGH. Anyway, I have some lost photos of Lost Maples I would like to share with you now. These photos were taken by Victor Lee.

 
 I hate to talk crap about my state, BUT it's hard to find beautiful GREEN scenery in Texas. All the terrain is either flat, or dying. However, there are a few exceptions, but they are gonna be quite the drive away from you and Texas is such a giant state. UGH. You have no idea how hard the first part of road trips are for us. Most the the trip is getting OUT of Texas. Anyway, Lost Maples is one of the prettiest places in the state. I highly recommend going around November when the leaves are changing. It's seriously a beautiful sight. I can't wait to go back this year! 

What are some beautiful scenic areas in your state? I'm curious! I want to visit! 



4 comments :

  1. I live in Ontario Canada and we've got tooonnes of forests and pretty farm lands and lakes and everything, so I've always got somewhere beautiful to go, though I don't always appreciate it enough. I love these photos, they're absolutely gorgeous.

    http://sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks! I can only imagine how green in must be up there! *sigh*

      Delete
  2. I live in New Jersey and it is green all around. But getting places can be a big problem. Even though the state is really small, the traffic can be really bad, and it can take 1 to 2 hours to get to places. Not too bad, but parks are small so you can drive 4 hours overall for a 2-3 hour hike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have driven through New Jersey and it was much greener than I expected! But yes, the traffic is tough!

      Delete