Yes, More Vacation Photos

I did not realize just how many vacation photos I had. I can't believe I took the time to take so many. They are really breathtaking to me so I have to share! I mean look at them! 
^This little marmot was insanely close to us. It was fearless! We didn't approach it, call it, or anything. It just came to us and, honestly, for a second I was like, "This guy is gonna rip my face off." I know he's harmless but something about the way he looked at me. I don't trust anything that survives in this terrain. He's a hardcore little fella.
^These were taken in Grand Lake, Colorado. If you want to retire and live a very boring life in a scenic environment, move to Grand Lake. 
^We stopped by the Stanley Hotel aaaaaand I don't think it's haunted, to be honest. It's beautiful and a little creepy, but I've been to some places with "bad vibes" and I don't think this place has that. Maybe at night, but I don't know. If you have the cojones and the cash to spend the night, be my guest. Or rather, their guest. HA! *stares proudly into the distance*

Seriously tho, Colorado is one of the most beautiful places on Earth and no one will ever convince me otherwise. If you live in the states, it's totally worth the road trip. The surrounding states are beautiful as well which is definitely a plus! 


5 comments :

  1. Wow, looks amazing! I'd love to visit Colorado, not gonna lie.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of those places where it's very difficult to take a bad photo lol

      Delete
  2. Colorado is absolutely beautiful. Now you have me dreaming of my next vacation...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The moment I left, I was already planning my trip back!

      Delete
  3. Woah! So close to that marmot! He makes me think of all the ravens that get close to people at Bryce Canyon.

    ReplyDelete